Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our First Official Blog

Hey everyone, Vilate here for YA Lit Review.

I'm working on setting up this blog as a venue for written reviews of teen and childrens books. As much as I love doing the podcast, we just can't get enough reviews done every month for me. With Ragu being so far away from me and work eating up so much time, I thought this would be a good way to fix that little problem for us.

As usual, I would love any input for the books I'll be reviewing here. And if you have your own reviews you'd like to send in, all the better! I really want this to be as interactive as possible, so please give me whatever you've got!

Here are some of the books upcoming for this blog:

  • Joan Bauer's Backwater
  • Roald Dahl's Matilda
  • Andrew Peterson's On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness
  • Zilpha Keatley Snyder's The Egypt Game
The first new review title will be Evermore, by Alyson Noel. Please stay tuned and pipe in if you'd like your opinion heard in any of these reviews!

Until then, go read something good!

~ Vilate

No comments:

Post a Comment