Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Forgive My Fins Contest Winner

We did the contest a little differently this time around. Everyone who entered had to give a brief paragraph about what they'd be like as a mermaid. So first of all, thanks to everyone who participated! I had a tough time deciding which paragraph to feature, but I did find a winner.

Congratulations to Erin, aka Little Dhampir91! And for everyone's enjoyment, here's her winning entry all about what she'd be like as a mermaid:

If I were a mermaid, I would mostly likely be the adventurous one under the sea. You would always find me exploring the deeper depths of shipwrecks, seeking for long lost treasure that once belonged to some explorer and/or someone important, and also go to great lengths to see a whole new, forbidden world beyond the waters – such as human land. In other words, I’d be exactly like Ariel from The Little Mermaid, wanting to know as much as I can about the mermaid and human worlds.

Thanks again, Erin and congrats! We hope you enjoy reading Forgive My Fins.


~ Vilate

No comments:

Post a Comment